- Lewis, Urlacher, Moss, Seymour among hall semifinalistsCANTON, Ohio (AP) First-year eligibles Ray Lewis and Randy Moss are among 27 semifinalists for induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- AP Source: QB Paxton Lynch to start for DenverA person with knowledge of the decision tells The Associated Press that former first-round draft pick Paxton Lynch will start at quarterback for the Broncos on Sunday at Oakland.
- Soph standouts on D mark strength for Minnesota's futureMINNEAPOLIS (AP) Minnesota's final regular season game will be at home against undefeated Wisconsin, the annual opportunity to send off the departing seniors.
- UCLA coach Jedd Fisch has his "hardest challenge" after MoraLOS ANGELES (AP) Jedd Fisch moved his family to the West Coast last winter with plans to build a powerhouse alongside UCLA coach Jim Mora.
- Everything seems to be on Wilson as Seahawks move forwardSEATTLE (AP) When he was in the early stages of his professional career, the Seattle Seahawks asked Russell Wilson just to do his part.
- Lewis, Urlacher, Moss, Seymour among hall semifinalists
- MLS Review: Sounders a step closer to final, Crew and Toronto in stalemateReigning champions Seattle Sounders are poised for another MLS Cup final appearance after defeating 10-man Houston Dynamo 2-0 in the first leg of their Western Conference semi-final tie. The Sounders were too strong away from home in Houston as the titleholders made the most of their numerical advantage on Tuesday. Houston’s Jalil Anibaba was sent […]
- Analysing Besiktas’ Impressive Campaign In The UEFA Champions League This SeasonThere is only one game left in the UEFA Champions League group stage. And while we do not know the teams that will play in the Round of 16, there are a few that have clinched their berths in the knockout stages. One of those teams is Besiktas. The reigning Turkish Super League have emerged […]
- Ben Yedder trolls Liverpool after dramatic Sevilla comebackWhile there was no Champions League trophy on the line, Sevilla’s comeback against Liverpool was reminiscent of the ‘Miracle of Istanbul’ as two-goal hero Wissam Ben Yedder trolled the Reds on Twitter. Liverpool were cruising at 3-0 in Tuesday’s Champions League encounter in Seville until Ben Yedder scored twice in the second half to salvage […]
- ´World class´ Insigne can´t be rested – SarriMaurizio Sarri said he cannot rotate Lorenzo Insigne as the “world class player” is too important for Napoli following their Champions League victory. Insigne scored a stunning goal to lead Napoli to a 3-0 win at home to Shakhtar Donetsk in Group F action on Tuesday. Deemed surplus to requirements in Italy’s failed World Cup […]
- I say one thing and you write something else – Angry Ronaldo brushes off mediaCristiano Ronaldo was in no mood to speak to the media following Real Madrid’s Champions League victory over APOEL, with the frustrated star claiming he would say one thing and reporters would write another. Ronaldo ended his four-game goalless streak for Madrid by scoring twice in Tuesday’s 6-0 rout of APOEL in Cyprus, however, the […]
- MLS Review: Sounders a step closer to final, Crew and Toronto in stalemate
- Do The Champs Have This Challenge Season In The Bag?The Champs took the first victory on 'Champs Vs. Stars' -- will their winning streak continue?
- Challenge Reunion: Veronica Lashes Out at Aneesa For Revealing Private RelationshipDuring tonight's 'Challenge XXX' reunion, Veronica and Aneesa confronted each other about the past and what unfolded this season.
- Sabrina Claudio’s “Frozen” Performance Will Give You ChillsWatch Sabrina Claudio perform "Frozen" on 'TRL' on November 21, 2017.
- Do The Champs Have This Challenge Season In The Bag?
- Terence Crawford vacates IBF 140 pound titleTerence Crawford (32-0, 23 KOs) has vacated the IBF light welterweight title. Crawford, 29, won both the WBA and IBF titles earlier this month with a third round knockout over Julius Indongo, having already captured the WBC and WBO belts. After the fight, the IBF ordered a fight between the American and Sergey Lipinets (12-0, […]
- Mayweather stops McGregor in 10th round TKO winFormer five-weight world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr (50-0, 27 KOs) defeated UFC fighter Conor McGregor (0-1) on Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. A boxing match between an all-time great and an opponent making his professional debut ended as expected. The unbeaten American stopped a brave but outclassed McGregor by […]
- Cotto outpoints Kamegai to win vacant WBO light middleweight titleFour-weight world champion Miguel Cotto (41-5, 33 KOs) outpointed Japan's Yoshihiro Kamegai (27-4-2, 24 KOs) to win the WBO light middleweight title on Saturday night at the StubHub Center, Carson, California, USA. Cotto, 36, won his sixth world titlle by a 12-round unanimous decision with scores of 120-108, 119-109 and 118-110 from the judges. The […]
- Luis Nery failed drug test for Shinsuke Yamanaka fightMexico's Luis Nery (24-0, 18 KOs) failed his pre-fight drug test ahead of his world title win over long-reigning WBC bantamweight champion Shinsuke Yamanaka (27-1-2, 18 KOs) earlier this month at the Shimazu Arena in Kyoto, Japan. Nery, 22, tested positive for the banned performance-enhancing drug Zilpaterol, according to the World Boxing Council. WBC president […]
- Crawford halts Indongo in three to unify 140 pound world titlesTerence Crawford (32-0, 23 KOs) won all four major world titles at light welterweight when he defeated previously unbeaten Julius Indongo (22-1, 11 KOs) by third round knockout on Saturday night at the Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, Nebraska, USA. Crawford, 29, added the WBA and IBF belts to his WBC and WBO titles. The […]
- Terence Crawford vacates IBF 140 pound title
909 Sports Lounge in Rancho Cucamonga
- Phone(909) 527-4891
- Address11849 E Foothill Blvd,
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730