Past Events Archive
- Chiefs overhaul roster with one goal in mind: Win Super Bowl nowGiven the Kansas City Chiefs' level of roster change, you'd think they were a losing franchise, not the two-time defending champions of the AFC West
- Jacksonville Jaguars release tight end Marcedes Lewis, receiver Allen HurnsJacksonville Jaguars tight end Marcedes Lewis says he has been released after 12 seasons with the team.
- 'Tom vs Time' director Gotham Chopra discuss the Tom Brady-Bill Belichick relationship'Tom vs Time' director Gotham Chopra joins Shannon Sharpe, Skip Bayless and Joy Taylor on Undisputed to discuss the Tom Brady docu-series. Chopra discusses the relationship between Tom Brady and Bill Belichick and what surprised him the most about the Super Bowl champion.
- Colin Cowherd on why he was so excited to see an Instagram video of Carson Wentz throwing footballsColin Cowherd explains why he was so excited to see an Instagram video of Carson Wentz throwing footballs in his offseason rehab. What does this mean for Nick Foles returning to the Philadelphia Eagles next year?
- Destiny Aligned: Colin Cowherd reveals why Baker Mayfield and Johnny Manziel are more alike than everIn his reaction to a Yahoo Sports report about the Buffalo Bills moving up in the NFL draft ahead of the New York Jets, Colin Cowherd reveals a unique similarity on why he believes Baker Mayfield and Johnny Manziel are more alike than ever before.
- Chiefs overhaul roster with one goal in mind: Win Super Bowl now
- Germany should be proud to have Sane, says TahLeroy Sane is the future of Germany’s national team and they should be proud to have him available, Bayer Leverkusen’s Jonathan Tah has said. Manchester City star Sane has enjoyed a superb season under Pep Guardiola, winning the EFL Cup in February and looking almost certain to become a Premier League champion. The 22-year-old, who […]
- Bertrand out of England friendlies with back injuryRyan Bertrand has withdrawn from England’s squad for the friendlies with Netherlands and Italy due to a back injury. The full-back has returned to Southampton for further tests on the problem, a decision that has been described by the Football Association as a precautionary measure. Bertrand will miss the matches with Netherlands in Amsterdam on […]
- Young backs Mourinho over Shaw treatmentAshley Young has defended Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho over his treatment of Luke Shaw, and backed the defender to become one of the world’s best. Mourinho’s handling of Shaw has again been questioned after he substituted the left-back at half-time in Saturday’s FA Cup win over Brighton and Hove Albion, before singling the player […]
- BVBolt? Athletics great scores header while training in Dortmund kitUsain Bolt caused a storm last month when he announced he had signed for a football team, only for the watching world to feel a little deflated when it turned out he was simply playing in a charity match at Old Trafford this year. However, fans hoping to see the athletics great swap spikes for […]
- Fekir will look to leave Lyon the right way, says agentNabil Fekir will ensure he maintains a positive relationship with Lyon if he goes on to fulfil his dream of playing for an elite European club, according to his agent. Lyon captain Fekir has enjoyed an outstanding season in Ligue 1, scoring 16 goals and reportedly attracting interest from a number of sides, including Liverpool […]
- Germany should be proud to have Sane, says Tah
- Cardi B Says The #MeToo Movement Overlooks Women In Hip-HopCardi B tells Cosmopolitan why she thinks the #MeToo movement excludes women in the hip-hop community, especially video vixens.
- Tommy Genesis Is The Cowgirl Of Your Dreams In Her “Lucky” VideoWatch Tommy Genesis' music video for her latest single "Lucky."
- KYLE & Kehlani Are Not Here For The Games On “Playinwitme”Listen to KYLE's new single "Playinwitme" featuring Kehlani.
- Cardi B Says The #MeToo Movement Overlooks Women In Hip-Hop
- Terence Crawford vacates IBF 140 pound titleTerence Crawford (32-0, 23 KOs) has vacated the IBF light welterweight title. Crawford, 29, won both the WBA and IBF titles earlier this month with a third round knockout over Julius Indongo, having already captured the WBC and WBO belts. After the fight, the IBF ordered a fight between the American and Sergey Lipinets (12-0, […]
- Mayweather stops McGregor in 10th round TKO winFormer five-weight world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr (50-0, 27 KOs) defeated UFC fighter Conor McGregor (0-1) on Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. A boxing match between an all-time great and an opponent making his professional debut ended as expected. The unbeaten American stopped a brave but outclassed McGregor by […]
- Cotto outpoints Kamegai to win vacant WBO light middleweight titleFour-weight world champion Miguel Cotto (41-5, 33 KOs) outpointed Japan's Yoshihiro Kamegai (27-4-2, 24 KOs) to win the WBO light middleweight title on Saturday night at the StubHub Center, Carson, California, USA. Cotto, 36, won his sixth world titlle by a 12-round unanimous decision with scores of 120-108, 119-109 and 118-110 from the judges. The […]
- Luis Nery failed drug test for Shinsuke Yamanaka fightMexico's Luis Nery (24-0, 18 KOs) failed his pre-fight drug test ahead of his world title win over long-reigning WBC bantamweight champion Shinsuke Yamanaka (27-1-2, 18 KOs) earlier this month at the Shimazu Arena in Kyoto, Japan. Nery, 22, tested positive for the banned performance-enhancing drug Zilpaterol, according to the World Boxing Council. WBC president […]
- Crawford halts Indongo in three to unify 140 pound world titlesTerence Crawford (32-0, 23 KOs) won all four major world titles at light welterweight when he defeated previously unbeaten Julius Indongo (22-1, 11 KOs) by third round knockout on Saturday night at the Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, Nebraska, USA. Crawford, 29, added the WBA and IBF belts to his WBC and WBO titles. The […]
- Terence Crawford vacates IBF 140 pound title
909 Sports Lounge in Rancho Cucamonga
- Phone(909) 527-4891
- Address11849 E Foothill Blvd,
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730