Past Events Archive
- 6N: Wales welcome back 3 Lions, Irish lose 3 of theirsDUBLIN (AP) Wales has back three of its Lions.
- Jason Whitlock’s advice to Lamar Jackson going into the NFL combineJason Whitlock talks Lamar Jackson. Hear the sage advice Whitlock would like the former Louisville QB to hear before the NFL combine.
- One-year deal gives Colts' Vinatieri chance to set NFL scoring recordKicker Adam Vinatieri has signed a one-year contract extension with the Indianapolis Colts
- Colts’ Vinatieri gets new deal, chance to set scoring recordINDIANAPOLIS (AP) The NFL's oldest player is going to try to break the league's career scoring record.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson to join Yankees’ camp MondayTAMPA, Fla. (AP) Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson is set to join the New York Yankees' spring training camp on Monday.
- 6N: Wales welcome back 3 Lions, Irish lose 3 of theirs
- Keane: Wilshere is the most over-rated player on the planetRoy Keane was scathing of Arsenal after their stunning loss to Ostersunds in the Europa League, describing midfielder Jack Wilshere as the “most overrated player on the planet”. Arsenal advanced to the last 16 courtesy of a 4-2 aggregate victory but it was a night to forget for the Londoners, who crashed to a 2-1 […]
- Stoger: Dortmund were lucky to survive Atalanta scarePeter Stoger conceded Borussia Dortmund were fortunate to overcome Atalanta en route to the Europa League last 16. Dortmund advanced to the next round 4-3 on aggregate thanks to Thursday’s dramatic 1-1 draw with Atalanta in Bergamo. The German side looked set to bow out on away goals following Rafael Toloi’s 11th-minute opener until substitute and […]
- Gattuso hopes to continue as AC Milan bossGennaro Gattuso said he would like to remain head coach on a permanent basis after guiding AC Milan through to the Europa League round of 16. Gattuso was promoted from his role with the Primavera youth team to take charge of the senior side until the end of the season after Vincenzo Montella was sacked in […]
- Europa League Review: Arsenal survive scare, Dortmund battle past AtalantaArsenal survived a major scare to reach the Europa League last 16, beating Ostersunds 4-2 on aggregate despite a 2-1 loss on Thursday. Arsene Wenger’s side conceded twice within 70 seconds in the first half at the Emirates Stadium and managed only a solitary Sead Kolasinac strike in return, although their 3-0 first-leg win was […]
- ´Complacent´ Arsenal had no ideas, Wenger admitsArsene Wenger accused his Arsenal team of being “complacent” and lacking focus as they lost 2-1 at home to Ostersunds in the Europa League on Thursday. The Gunners won the first leg in Sweden 3-0 and were expected to cruise in the return fixture at Emirates Stadium. Goals from Hosam Aiesh and Ken Sema in […]
- Keane: Wilshere is the most over-rated player on the planet
- Kesha Dusts Off The Power Of ‘We R Who We R’ With Rowdy PerformanceKesha shares epic live performance videos of "Praying" and "We R Who We R."
- Aux Cord: 8 Songs For The Most Bomb Morning CommuteA weekly playlist curated by TRL staff and guests.
- Janelle Monáe Introduces Us To ‘Django Jane’ And The First Tracks Off Dirty ComputerJanelle Monáe just dropped the first two tracks and music videos — 'Make Me Feel' and 'Django Jane' — off her forthcoming album, 'Dirty Computer.'
- Kesha Dusts Off The Power Of ‘We R Who We R’ With Rowdy Performance
- Terence Crawford vacates IBF 140 pound titleTerence Crawford (32-0, 23 KOs) has vacated the IBF light welterweight title. Crawford, 29, won both the WBA and IBF titles earlier this month with a third round knockout over Julius Indongo, having already captured the WBC and WBO belts. After the fight, the IBF ordered a fight between the American and Sergey Lipinets (12-0, […]
- Mayweather stops McGregor in 10th round TKO winFormer five-weight world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr (50-0, 27 KOs) defeated UFC fighter Conor McGregor (0-1) on Saturday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. A boxing match between an all-time great and an opponent making his professional debut ended as expected. The unbeaten American stopped a brave but outclassed McGregor by […]
- Cotto outpoints Kamegai to win vacant WBO light middleweight titleFour-weight world champion Miguel Cotto (41-5, 33 KOs) outpointed Japan's Yoshihiro Kamegai (27-4-2, 24 KOs) to win the WBO light middleweight title on Saturday night at the StubHub Center, Carson, California, USA. Cotto, 36, won his sixth world titlle by a 12-round unanimous decision with scores of 120-108, 119-109 and 118-110 from the judges. The […]
- Luis Nery failed drug test for Shinsuke Yamanaka fightMexico's Luis Nery (24-0, 18 KOs) failed his pre-fight drug test ahead of his world title win over long-reigning WBC bantamweight champion Shinsuke Yamanaka (27-1-2, 18 KOs) earlier this month at the Shimazu Arena in Kyoto, Japan. Nery, 22, tested positive for the banned performance-enhancing drug Zilpaterol, according to the World Boxing Council. WBC president […]
- Crawford halts Indongo in three to unify 140 pound world titlesTerence Crawford (32-0, 23 KOs) won all four major world titles at light welterweight when he defeated previously unbeaten Julius Indongo (22-1, 11 KOs) by third round knockout on Saturday night at the Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, Nebraska, USA. Crawford, 29, added the WBA and IBF belts to his WBC and WBO titles. The […]
- Terence Crawford vacates IBF 140 pound title
909 Sports Lounge in Rancho Cucamonga
- Phone(909) 527-4891
- Address11849 E Foothill Blvd,
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730